What is SEO and why is there a growing demand for SEO specialists?
SEO is a marketing strategy done to improve the quality and quantity of a website’s traffic. It targets unpaid traffic from organic searches to boost a website’s ranking on Google’s search results. When done right, SEO can definitely grow any type of business. It is a lucrative skill that will help you earn a consistent 6-figure income monthly.
This course is ideal for:
- Career shifters. People who are dissatisfied with their corporate jobs and the daily commute to work.
- Freelancing newbies. Those who know the potential of freelancing but don’t know what niche to specialize in or where to start their freelancing journey.
- Long-time virtual assistants. If you have been trying to crack the code but still can’t get past the $3 per hour rate, this is for you.
- SEO newbies. For people who have started their SEO journey but want to have a more formal learning experience. If you feel like you are hitting a brick wall because you can’t increase your client’s traffic or ranking, this course can help.
- Business owners. If you own a website, SEO is the best way to get qualified leads for free. SEO is not a cost – it is an investment for your business.
DAY 1 : SEO 101
- What is SEO and how does it work?
- What are ranking signals?
- Black hat vs White hat SEO
- Common SEO terms
- SEO tools to use
- SEO niches with high LCV
DAY 2 : ON PAGE SEO
- Keyword research
- Content planning and audit
- SEO content writing
- On-page SEO
DAY 3 : OFFPAGE SEO
- Off page SEO: Guest posting
- Off page SEO: Resource Linkbuilding
- Off page SEO: Citation and Directory Listings
- Off page SEO: Unlinked mentions
- Off page SEO: Broken Linkbuilding
- Off page SEO: Skyscraper
- Off page SEO: HARO
- Offering SEO services to clients