Start your career in freelancing with this in-depth online curriculum for aspiring freelancers. It’s the perfect course if you are:
- A career shifter with previous work in BPO, office, etc.
- A mom with little ones
- An unemployed individual looking for an income stream
- An employed worker looking for an extra income
What you’ll learn
Module 1: Introduction to General Virtual Assistance
- What’s a Virtual Assistant and What are the Jobs They Do?
Module 2: How To Become A Virtual Assistant
- Where to Get Clients as a Virtual Assistant
- How to Sign Up and Get Approved on Upwork
- How to Sign Up on Onlinejobs.ph
- How to Sign Up on LinkedIn
Module 3: What is a Portfolio?
- Definition of Portfolio
- Where to Upload Portfolio Items
Module 4: Introduction to Email Marketing
- How to Create a Signup Form on Mailchimp
- How to Create a Newsletter on Mailchimp
Module 5: Basic Graphic Design
- Designing Social Media Image via Canva
- Designing Social Media Image via Photoshop
Module 6: Basic Social Media Management
- Creating a Facebook Page for Business
- Creating an Instagram Account
- What is a Content Calendar?
- Creating a Content Calendar on Canva
Module 7: Starting a Virtual Assistant Business
- Getting Paid as a Freelancer
- Creating a Paypal Freelancer Account
- Creating a Payoneer Account
- Creating an Invoice via PayPal
- Creating an Invoice via Payoneer
Module 8: Creating a website on WordPress
- WordPress Tutorial
Module 9: Additional Tasks of Virtual Assistants
- Scheduling appointments, booking flights and accommodations, file management, etc.
Here are the inclusions/freebies once you do decide to enroll here at SFA:
- 9 modules/29 lessons
- A shiny certificate
- Freelancer starter pack
- Templates for job applications
- Full support after the training
- Exclusive access to SFA’s Facebook Community
- Weekly webinars with the coach
Once done with the course, we don’t stop there. We offer support up until you find the job you deserve for FREE. Get started by clicking add to cart!